Corporate PR Manager
About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
Due to our unprecedented growth and expansion plans for 2019, we are looking for a Corporate PR Manager, reporting in to the Group Communications Director, to take ownership of Group B2B PR. You will be responsible for dealing with media requests, managing the Group's information flow, and securing media coverage of the highest quality.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the delivery and development of the Group communications strategy, with goals, budgets, tactics
- Supporting on the merger and acquisitions activity
- Managing proactive and reactive press coverage opportunities for the company and its key figures
- Managing award entries
- Dealing with media requests from business and trade press (ranging from tech to beauty trade), both in the UK and internationally
- Building and maintaining solid relationships with media outlets and journalists in the business, trade and mainstream sectors, both in the UK and internationally;
- Monitoring, reporting on, and maintaining media coverage results;
- Engaging with key internal and external stakeholders to maintain a consistent and accurate flow of information;
- Supporting the organisation, promotion and coverage of events and conferences
Content & Outreach
- Drafting key press releases, blogs and newsletters
- Producing PR content for both B2B - and B2C press where relevant, and overseeing content production for outreach
- Working closely with social media and SEO teams to ensure an optimised flow of information, both internally and externally
- Ad hoc tasks with the B2C PR and Communications team
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to build good relationships with key stakeholders, external influencers and media outlets
- Existing business media relationships
- Skilled in using PR to drive business results
- Efficiency in copywriting, editing and proofreading
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise workload as required;
- Awareness social media and SEO best practices
- Familiarity with media databases, forward features and press request tools such as Kantar and Cision
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers