Head of Social Media - Beauty
About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division:
Lookfantastic is Europe’s No1 Online Destination for Premium Beauty. Our mission is to empower people globally to look and feel fantastic every day. To enable us to do this we have offices across the UK, Europe, America and Australia filled with passionate beauty fanatics who are committed to delivering rapid growth in this exciting industry. We work with over 800 of the world’s greatest beauty brands such as MAC, Kerastase, GHD, Tom Ford and YSL to bring our customers the widest offering of beauty products from around the globe. Passion, innovation and commitment are key characteristics in this ever expanding team as we strive to become the Worlds No1 Online.
About the Role:
Working closely with the Marketing Director and Brand Director, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the global Social strategies for our beauty brands. You will:
- Develop THG Beauty Social Media strategy and rules of the road for each site (brand) to step change our presence in social media and deliver a consistent and engaging brand experience
- Develops and implement social media plans in line with global brand guidelines
- Consider and balance hero and hub content, evaluating how this forms part of each site’s annual brand plan
- Manage the 4 streams of content from a strategic stand-point and overseesthe operational delivery amongst all Managers
- Work closely with the Head of Market Activation to define the best content strategies as part of the 360 campaign frameworks
- Work closely with the Campaign Leads by site to define the comms plan across all campaign formats
- Feed into the Campaign Team to collaboratively deliver a highly engaging yet adaptable video strategy
- Support in ensuring our content production is threefold; authority driving (links), engaging (innovation) & SEO focused (organic)
- Help to integrate our paid social activity more closely into our broader social media plan
What we’re looking for:
- Strong experience and expertise in social media strategy and execution for large, well known brands
- Proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results
- Creative flair - the ability to do things that haven't been done before, pioneering social media strategy for the brands
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong interpersonal and team-building capabilities, ability to develop strong trust-based relationships and manage effectively
- Creative, high energy, innovative, proactive, and resourceful
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Company pension scheme