About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world's leading online beauty and wellbeing retailers, home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, ESPA, GlossyBox, and Myprotein; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, THG Ingenuity. Our 4,500-plus employees represent 66 nationalities and work in offices located in 11 cities around the globe.
Our culture is fast- paced and unique, we recognise great achievements with great rewards. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey. THG believes in the power of meritocracy. We invest in the development of our people to help everyone achieve their full potential.
THG is looking to recruit a Facilities Administrator to manage administrative related tasks for the Facilities Teams.
To carry out this role effectively you will need to understand the THGs Facilities' requirements and support to the best of your ability.
- Set up and maintain schedules for maintenance, the UK FM Tracker where works required are logged and assigned.
- Set up and maintain a database which ensures that all utilities usage, maintenance, checks and repairs are accurately recorded.
- Manage incidents and identify solutions to problems.
- Approve Invoices and Manage suppliers for Utilities and other service providers including Electricity, Gas, Water, Business Rates, Leased Building Service Plans, Cleaning Contracts, Waste etc.
- Record Monthly Meter reads from, Water, Gas, Electricity and reporting usage to providers.
- Maintain records of Approved Invoices, Maintain records of Approved Purchase Orders and Receipts
- Organise monthly meetings for Facilities Team plus Quarterly Contractor review meetings and Monthly Managers review meeting,
- Submit any changes of terms required and manage setting up of new sites and exit from existing sites for facilities related services such as Utilities, Business Rates
- Cross check Service Charges on Leased Sites
- Ensure that THG has O&M Manuals for all equipment at all sites and that they are stored effectively so they are accesible to all that require them.
- Manage Data Storage, Shredding of confidential waste & Archiving services
- Set up new suppliers with Finance
- Safely Manage Contractors and report man hours and facilities spend per division.
- General management of the Gadbrook Park Site and Manchester Offices.
- Carry out Daily checks and deal with minor issues on the Gadbrook Park site and Manchester Offices
- Report larger problems to the Facilities Team
- Manage the Cleaning Team to ensure they are providing a good service
Qualifications / Experience:
- Level 3 in Facilities Management (or working towards)
- IOSH Managing Safely
- A positive can-do attitude
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of facilities maintenance and compliance requirements
- Approachable, can do attitude, bias for action, organised, innovative and think long term
- Full UK driving license
- Capable of making decisions in a pressurised environment
- You will also need to be flexible and adaptable, comfortable working in a high pressure fast-paced and exciting environment.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Company pension scheme