Planning Team Leader Production
Planning Team Leader (Food Production)
THG is one of the world's leading online beauty and wellbeing retailers, home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, ESPA, GlossyBox, and Myprotein; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, THG Ingenuity. Our 4,500-plus employees represent 66 nationalities and work in offices located in 11 cities around the globe.
Our culture is fast- paced and unique, we recognise great achievements with great rewards. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey. THG believes in the power of meritocracy. We invest in the development of our people to help everyone achieve their full potential.
Operations is at the heart of our customers’ experience here at THG. We manufacture a wide range of sports nutrition and cosmetic consumer goods that we then despatch to our customers in over 200 countries worldwide from our purpose built, innovative Manufacturing and Distribution Centres.
THG is looking to recruit a Team Leader for the Production Planning Team in Wroclaw to ensure production produces the correct products in the most efficient way possible.
Main Responsibilities –
- Keeping product availability above 95% at all times (Raw material dependent)
- Putting machine runs together
- Balancing weekly external lists away from normal cover and providing regular updates to the relevant people
- Daily OOS report communicated to the rest of the business.
- Production wastage – carrying out the investigations as to why works orders are short / over
- Managing aged works orders and liaising with finance.
- Dealing with and authorising changing of works orders to suit blending / picking errors – liaising with the warehouse in order to come to mutual agreements on a consistent basis.
- Investigations into tracking errors
- Working with sage team on reporting any errors.
- Covers all training for the team.
- Labour plan for the following days shifts
- Filling in for the admin in the event of holidays/ sickness
- Run continuous stock movements on sage prowas/STS.
- PM scheduling with engineering, production permitting.
- Assist in trials ensuring the correct products/ consumables available.
- Oversee NPD running at the correct times/conditions
- Ensuring the accuracy of closing work orders.
- Liaising with raw materials lab on the release of raw for production to enable production of OOS.
To be considered you will need to demonstrate that you have
- Competency using Microsoft office, mainly excel.
- Good Attention to detail
- Commitment and flexibility
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective decision making and justification
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proven supervisor experience (people managing)
- Experience using ERP systems
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Manufacturing experience
- Sage X3 experience
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Employee discounts