German Marketing Executive
The Hut Group was founded on a desire to create an e-commerce system that could support multiple retailers. Today, our proprietary platform is used to manage over 100 websites, which we build, trade and market in-house. We are currently the World’s leading Online Sports Nutrition, Health & Beauty Destination with rapidly growing international operations and a unique end to end technology platform. Our immediate growth plans include significant investment in pioneering technology innovation, further acquisitions and international expansion.
Consumer, home to THG’s heritage sites and true home of the geek. Includes Brands such as Zavvi, iwantoneofthose, and Popinabox - some of Europes largest online retailers for Licensed Merchandise, Collectibles, and Gifting products. There’s a real passion and drive within our innovative team, to both achieve and be part of something special. This attitude and culture has been key to driving rapid international growth. A focus on in-house produced and exclusive products through our print on demand facility, has accelerated evolution of the sites away from traditional entertainment retailers towards growing Merchandise and Collectible markets – an area we plan to continue our investment in. We are looking for creative, innovative,and resourceful people to come and join us on our exciting journey
About the Role
- In this role you would be responsible for the digital marketing across the German IWOOT and Zavvi websites.
- Managing the day-to-day workload of the channels by setting up, running, optimising and analysing paid social and paid search campaigns.
- Writing highly engaging and relevant content that delivers strategic SEO value.
- Build long-lasting relationships with German affiliates and ensure weekly communications are sent out across both brands.
- General affiliate programme hygiene.
- Looking for and reaching out to potential new German affiliates and influencers.
- Managing the social media channels creating engaging content.
- 1-2 years’ experience in Digital Marketing preferred
- Native German speaker
- A passion for marketing and ecommerce
- Strong attention to detail and a drive to deliver the best results.
- Competitive salaries
- Discounts across all of our brands - up to 40%
- Real responsibility from the start of your career at THG
- Discounted Haircuts
- Discounted Gym membership
- Access to onsite doctor
- Enrolled onto company pension plan
- Training program via the THG academy
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career
- An exciting, fast paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business
- We like innovators, entrepreneurial thinkers, people who are capable of thinking outside the box, leading and making key decisions.