Continuous Improvement Executive
Burtonwood, England, United Kingdom THG Projects
The Hut Group:
THG's primary focus is health, beauty, prestige and nutrition related consumer goods. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, ESPA and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
Operations is at the heart of customer experience here at The Hut Group, shipping to consumers in over 200 countries worldwide from our purpose built, innovative Distribution Centre in Warrington, Cheshire that is open 24 /7 364 days a year.
Due to rapid growth, THG is looking to recruit a Continuous Improvement Executive with experience in CI for warehousing / e-commerce operations to support and drive CI projects in Operations. Reporting to the Head of Operational Excellence, you will be responsible for the development and delivery of work streams that maximise process efficiency throughout an automated fulfilment centre.
- Manage continuous improvement activities and initiatives within THG’s fulfilment operation
- Identify key operational & systemic improvement opportunities
- Investigate and troubleshoot process problems
- Manage multiple technical issues, build and maintain solid communication and relationships with stakeholders to implement changes
- Ensure CI projects are running on time and within budget
- Track and report on progress of CI projects
- Ensuring CI projects consider requirements for safe working conditions and compliance with health and safety legislation.
To be considered for this role, located in Warrington Cheshire, you will need to have the following:
- Degree in Engineering / Maths / similar
- Comprehensive understanding of Warehouse Management Control Systems
- Experience in continuous improvement and DMAIC plus demonstrable track record of success in this area
- As a results-driven individual, you will be relentless in your approach for excellence and will have strong influencing skills to ensure others are fully engaged in your approach.
- Excellent reporting skills and will communicate effectively across all levels of the business.
- Good understanding of health & safety standards and regulations.
- Excellent customer facing skills / customer focus.
- Ability to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced environment.
- In depth engineering knowledge and willingness to train and learn new skills.
- Proven ability to operate in extreme high-pressure situations, successfully handle multiple competing priorities and possess a high level of discipline while displaying a high degree of flexibility and professionalism.
- Experience in troubleshooting installation, fault finding, and repairs.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme