Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Nights
Role: Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Nights
Based Warrington, Cheshire, UK
Opening Date 07/03/19 Closing Date 07/04/19
About The Hut Group:
THG's primary focus is health, beauty, prestige and nutrition related consumer goods. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, ESPA and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
Operations is at the heart of our customers’ experience here at THG. We manufacture a wide range of sports nutrition and cosmetic consumer goods that we then despatch to our customers in over 200 countries worldwide from our purpose built, innovative Manufacturing and Distribution Centres.
Due to rapid growth, THG is looking to recruit a Electrical Maintenance Engineer for the team that maintains and ensures the reliability of all assets within the manufacturing department on Night Shift. You will provide both a reactive and pro-active, multi-skilled maintenance service on all equipment. You will be based at our site in Warrington and will report to the Manufacturing Maintenance & Reliability Manager.
Work on and assist with developing the Plant PPM program, while using you RCA skills in response to Reactive tasks, to move the department towards a predictive Maintenance culture.
Communicate maintenance progress updates to your colleagues
Maintain accurate records of tasks completed / in progress using the departments CMMS system.
Supervise, control and monitor the operation of machinery and equipment in our food manufacturing facility
Ensure that the machinery and equipment in our food manufacturing facility are operated and maintained effectively and in line with design specifications and contractual arrangements;
Work in a methodical fashion to maintain Food safety standards and traceability of engineering activities.
Support Production Technical Operators, guide and improve their TPM activities.
Work closely with Production to identify and drive Continuous Improvement opportunities.
Normal hours of work are as follows: 6PM to 6AM 4 ON 4 OFF.
Salary £30-40K depending on experience plus Night Shift Allowance
- Minimum 3 years hands on engineering experience in a FMCG process environment
- ONC / equivalent qualifications, Electrically biased with Mechanical skills
- 17th / 18th edition desirable
- Experience of PLC / servo drive diagnostic techniques.
- Good Knowledge of electrical/electronic/mechanical and pneumatic controls
- Positive approach to plant reliability and continuous improvement activities
- High Level of H+S Awareness
- Results Focused, You will continually strive for improvements both in the process and personally
- Flexibility with regards to working pattern as you will need to perform maintenance outside of production hours from time to time.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Company pension scheme