Glossybox Customer Service & Experience Manager - Nordic Region
At a sweet spot between start-up and corporate, GLOSSYBOX offers the best of both worlds: a passionate, innovative and creative work environment with the reach and opportunities of an established business. During the last six years, we have been growing successfully. GLOSSYBOX was acquired by the largest online e-commerce player within the beauty and health sphere, The Hut Group, in August 2017 – an exciting acquisition that will continue to fuel growth in the Nordic region.
We are now looking to recruit a Customer Experience manager for one-year temporary cover to help us take GLOSSYBOX to the next level.
GLOSSYBOX is the leading luxury subscription-based beauty box service in the Nordics. Our business concept unites premier brands from the cosmetics industry with customers and beauty enthusiasts in an innovative and direct manner. Whether one chooses to subscribe to our exclusively curated one-time box or wants to opt for the monthly box subscription, our customers always receive selected beauty products delivered straight to their door - from well-known brands to exciting, upcoming brands. Through various marketing channels we create a transparent and sustainable relationship with our customers that allows us to provide our partners with valuable feedback about their products and new insights about their target market. Our more than 100 employees from 22 different nations direct all their efforts to create the platform for beauty discovery. From our metropolitan offices in Berlin, Stockholm, Manchester and New York we deliver boxes to our customers in 10 countries.
Thanks to our exceptional team we have been established as the leading e-commerce beauty subscription service having delivered more than 13 million boxes until today.
GLOSSYBOX is an exciting and dynamic company with ambitious goals. We offer many opportunities and the chance to actively participate in the company’s success. We are looking for energetic, hardworking and positive people who enjoy moving things forward and are not scared of taking on ownership and responsibility.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
For the Customer Experience role we are looking for a customer oriented and service minded person who enjoy solving problems and helping others. You should be self-going and used to drive own projects and processes as other Customer Service support are located in the UK.
- Support GLOSSYBOX Nordic’s customers in any queries asked to Customer Service relating the company, the subscription offering, the products etc
- Overall responsible for the customer processes and the internal processes which serve customers are run smoothly on a daily basis
- Site sweep and trouble shoot for potential technical issues affecting customers, report and follow up
- Managing queries on Social Media with regards to: offers, recommending products, directing customer queries/questions to our online Customer Service flows
- Collaborating with GLOSSYBOX Customer Service team based in the UK
- Overlooking GLOSSYBOX Nordics ‘tone of voice’ is communicated across all Customer Service channels
- Supporting UK Customer Service team with local processes
- Office Managing tasks such as: purchasing of office supplies, managing delivery bookings, post administration
- Replacement product send outs
- Box send outs from office
- Local cooperation with Operations team to communicate to customers with regards to dispatch, production status, products etc
Required skills and experience
- Minimum 1-4 years' experience in a Customer Service role
- Track record of being service oriented with a focus on relationship building customer service
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects/tasks in parallel
- Strong ability to decipher new knowledge and communicate it in an understandable manner to multiple stakeholders (internally and externally)
- Knowledge in the Consumer Purchase Act
- Computer literate
- Strong communication skills in both written and spoken Swedish and English
- Competitive Salary
- Staff Discounts across THG brands
- Exciting and endless career progression prospects